What can you do in vacations?
Not to worry, there is a lot to do while on Vacation in Nicaragua you can see museums, hike volcanoes, stroll down colonial streets, surf some amazing barrels and much more during your visit. Nicaragua is also becoming more and more visitor friendly. The National Government in conjunction with large companies have been providing training to small companies in the service industry since 2009. For this reason, the country is beginning to understand what the international traveler requires for an exciting and adventurous yet comfortable visit.
So come Vacation in Nicaragua and allow the warmth of the Nicaraguan people captivate you. Come see all there is to do or do nothing at all, just enjoy a good book in a nice setting. Nicaragua has all types of Vacation possibilities: perhaps a cabin up in coffee country, or on the Caribbean with the onshore breeze and snorkeling…how about in our Beautiful Colonial City of Granada and take a tour with our traditional Horse Carriages in the colonial streets. Let Nicaragua captivate you.
As a Real Estate Company, we focus on the Colonial City of Granada, Nicaragua. Our area has the greatest amount of tourism than most of the country. For this reason, in Granada, we have plenty activities for tourists to enjoy than the average Nicaraguan town. Some activities and tours you can enjoy during your vacation in Nicaragua include:
- Take a Tour to the streets of Granada our Colonial City in a Horse Carriage.
- A Boat Tour to the 365 islands of a great Big Lake Cocibolca.
- Fishing, In the Lake Nicaragua, only 1km of distance from main Plaza and Central Park, is the largest lake in Central America, and is larger than Lake Erie in the Great Lakes. Fishing charters provide the thrill of catching a variety of fighting fish, including the world’s only fresh water shark, Guapote and Bass, while you enjoy the relaxed atmosphere here and sip an ice-cold Tona, a local beer.
- Explore the mysterious Mombacho Volcano Natural Reserve and enjoy the impressive and unique fauna and flora of the area. Continue the adventure with a canopy tour.
- Swim and refresh in the healing 84 degree mineral water of Laguna Apoyo it’sonly 25 min from Granada.
- Hiking through the tropical dry forest of the Laguna Apoyo Nature Preserve is one of the most popular things to do in Nicaragua.
- Horseback Riding, Put away your guidebooks and take a ride into the heartland of Nicaragua. Ride through Nicaragua’s historical towns and learn about its rich history and folklore. Continue on and enjoy the beautiful countryside and along the rim of an extinct volcano and see a spectacular view of the Laguna de Apoyo, one of the true gems of this country.
- Visit Our Archeologist Museums
- Butterfly Reserve, About 4 km from Granada on the dirt Road that leads from the cemetery of Granada to Laguna de Apoyo, this Mariposario (Butterfly farm) offers interesting tours, It’s about 45 min walking.
- The International Poetry festival which is every year for one week in the month of February.
Visit all of our Historical sites of this amazing and beautiful city of Granada.